Westmoreland Sale for Kids Area's Largest Consignment Sales
Supplies consignors will need:
1. Hangers: Wire hanger work the best even for infant clothing.
Local dry cleaners will give you used hangers if they have them.
Ask your family and neighbors.
If you know anyone who has uniforms cleaned at work ask them if they can get you any.
Plastic hangers tend to break and your items will be on the floor.
Contact us, we may have some that we have collected over the off season.
We give them out till all are gone.
2. Ziploc Baggies / Clear recycle bags:
You will need ALL SIZES from snack size to the XX large storage size.
Zip lock baggies are great to use for small pieces of games and toys, and to attach accessories to clothing.
Larger size zipper bags are great for bedding sets (these can be found in storage supplies); large toy sets with many pieces, puzzles.
Use Clear Recycle trash bags for bedding and toy sets that are too big for smaller bags.
3. Safety pins: Please use medium to large safety pins.
NO tiny gold craft pins because these do not hold the clothes securely to hangers.
NO straight pins or clothes pins.
4. Tagging Gun can be used:
Tagging Gun with 1/2 - 1 inch barbs can be used to attach the tags.
Do not use tagging barbs to hold clothing in hangers. It does not work!
If you would please use only the short 1/2 in to 1 in barbs only.
2 inch barbs cause them to hang to loosely and the tags fall off and cause the material to rip.
They can be used to attach your tags at the seams or the size tags at the collar.
Please be aware of where you attach the tags when using tagging gun to prevent holes.
5. Packing tape: use to close large storage bags or attach tags to large items.
6. Blue Painters Tape: can be used to attach tags to the inside cover of book or onto the back of puzzles.
7. Zip Ties and / or curling ribbon: can be used to secure shoes together or keep pieces together.
8. Card stock: 65-67 weight WHITE works the best.
Heavier paper can be used but uses more ink.
9. Computer and Printer: You will use an online database to enter your inventory and create the bar code tags at home. We do not accept hand printed tags.
Please see working with tags for more information
10. Inventory Sheet for items priced $20 and more. Printable here See guideline for more info.