Westmoreland Sale for Teen and Adult Consignor Reminder List
Important information I need to know.
Consignor Registration Opens
Date Sunday Feb 3rd 2019, 6 PM
My Consignor Number _________________
My current resort number is __________
My Fall 2018 Resort code was __________
My Spring 2018 resort code was __________
My Fall 2017 resort code was______________
My Spring 2017 resort code was ___________
INVENTORY LIMIT IS 300 ITEMS as of Sept 2018
Wednesday April 24th 12 noon
I volunteered during these times
Inventory Drop Off
Wednesday April 24, 2019 4 PM - 8 PM
Thursday April 25, 2019 , 10 am - 3 pm
Printed a $20 or more list and filled it out for drop off (if needed) Yes or No
Unsold Item Pick Up
SUNDAY April 28th, 2019 7 pm - 8 pm
Monday April 29th, 2019, 9 am - 12 noon
Westmoreland Sale for Kids is held at
Westmoreland Fairgrounds buildings #2
Please report to building #2 to sign in and activate your tags at .
Supplies you will need.
1. Hangers: Plastic Store hangers that clothes are bought on work the best for the adult sale. Ask when you are buying something if you can keep the hangers. Ask the store if they have extra hangers. Some stores pitch the hangers at the end of the night. Wire hangers don't hold clothing neatly for display.
Ask your family and neighbors.
Contact us, we may have some that we have collected over the off season.
We give them out till all are gone.
2. Ziploc Baggies/ Clear recycle bags: You will need ALL SIZES from snack size to the XX large storage size. Zip lock baggies are great to use for small pieces of games, puzzles and to attach accessories to clothing.
3. Safety pins: Please use medium to large safety pins. Check Walmart Craft Section or JoAnns.
Cleaners Supply company runs sales on bulk pins.
NO tiny gold craft pins because these do not hold the clothes securely to hangers.
NO straight pins or clothes pins.
4. Tagging Gun can be used:
Tagging Gun with 1/2 - 1 inch barbs can be used to attach the tags. Do not use tagging barbs to hold clothing in hangers. It does not work. If you would please use only the short 1/2 in to 1 in barbs only. Contact me if you need 1 in barbs, I ordered 1 in barbs to have them in stock.
2 inch barbs cause them to hang to loosely and the tags fall off and cause the material to rip.
They can be used to attach your tags at the seams or the size tags at the collar. Please be aware of where you attach the tags when using tagging gun to prevent holes.
5. Blue Painters Tape: can be used to attach tags to the inside cover of book or onto the back of puzzles.
6. Zip Ties and / or curling ribbon: can be used to secure shoes together or keep pieces together.
7. Card stock: 65-67 weight WHITE works the best. PLEASE USE WHITE PAPER.
Heavier paper(110 wt) can be used but uses more ink and printer may not work with it. Available at Office Max.
8. Computer and Printer: You will use an online database to enter your inventory and create the bar code tags at home. We do not accept hand printed tags.
9. Inventory Sheet for items priced $20 and more. Printable here See guideline for more info.
Why become a Consignor at the Teen & Adult Consignment Sale?
Only $10 Registration Fee
Consignors Earn 60% of selling price can increase up to 70% if you volunteer
Invited to shop before we open to the public on
Thursday April 25, 2019 5 pm
Inventory limit has been set to 300 items as of July 2018
Consignor Registration will OPEN on Sunday Feb 3rd, 2019 @ 6 PM.
We will be limiting the number of consignors this season to the first 125 consignors.
Sign up for direct deposit by Monday April 22, 2019.
Westmoreland Sale for Kids will be offering direct deposit.
You must contact us before Monday April 22, 2019 if you would like to set up to receive direct deposit. Direct deposit will be set up by email. I will not collect your banking information you will enter the information needed by email through my bank.
You will receive your direct deposit for your profit 14-21 business days from close of the sales.
Consignors sold inventory reports can be viewed and printed from your consignor home page, once the checks/deposits are made for 2 weeks after the direct deposits and checks are completed.
Westmoreland Sale for Teens & Adults offers families a way to sell their New and Gently Used items to a greater audience than their neighborhood yard sales.
We offer consignors a place, the equipment and the advertising to earn something back on their unused items.
No need to shop over priced malls and department stores!
No more running from garage sale to garage sale!
Everything is inside one building at Westmoreland Fairgrounds.
How to consign with us,
The following steps can be done through your Consignor Homepage once you are registered.
How to prepare for drop off .
Before coming to fairgrounds for drop off,
When you come to fairgrounds building #2
Westmoreland Sale for Kids Area's Largest Consignment Sales